Friday, March 18, 2011

Weddings #1 - Wedding invites





Downloads..




I have already blog about the invites - but I have added some stuff to it..

This is our Wedding invite! I wanted a really full invite, with a few bits. So I have the main invite, a map, more info and the RSVP all held together with the cover and tied with string. All on the illustrations are my own - I painted them in water colour and the font was a great one I found online. The paper was 100gsm water colour A4 pad which has a creamy tint which I cut to size (I got this from my local emporium) . The outside is brown card from manilla folders (I bought I pack of 50).

Once the invites were done I wanted the envelope to like fun too! So I went to my post office and got a range of different amount stamps - 20c, 5c, 10c , 50c etc. They were very helpful at the post office!

For the 'sender' info on the back I used my DIY stamp to make it fast and look vintage.

I made 70 invites

Cost:
$25 Envelopes
$6 pad of paper (100 sheets)
$5 Minilla Folders
$2 String
$50 ink for my printer

(just the invite) Total $88

The postage to send my 70 invites was $100

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails