Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wedding Favors





For our wedding favors (after lots of looking around for ideas!) I decided on little food kits.
We had Candies Galore (just lollies) hot choc kit and S'more kits.

They went done well, people really liked them and our guests got to keep the jar as a little thing to remember the day!

So what you need:

-Jars, your choice of size and shape etc, I chose hexagonal 70mm tall with gold lids. I got my jars form the jar place in wellington- Arthur Holmes LTD, its in Newtown its is soooo fun!! $60

-ingredients for your jars - for the three types I did I needed:

hot choc: choc chips, hot choc mix (I picked cadbury) and mini marshmallows

S'more kits: choc chips, mini marshmallows and some sort of mini biscuit (I picked tiny teddys) just so they fit in the jar

Candies Galore: A fun mix of Lollies! $40

- Sticker paper ( you can get this online, I found mine on trade-me, or stationary shops) $10

- Printer

Total Cost was around $110 - $1.30 a favor which was very much in budget!

Once you have everything you need, fill your jars put the lid on and stick the label on and your done!

It took my a day to make 80 favors

I have put up the clip art on the tutorials page..





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails